Returning Online Products
We hope you’re happy with every purchase you make with Deniss , but if this isn’t the case we hope to make the returns process as simple as possible.
- You have the right to return your order within 14 calendar days of receiving the goods. After this period we cannot accept any returns.
- To cancel your order you must contact us via telephone to notify us of your decision to return. Below are our full details if you need to contact us for another reason.
- To receive a full refund the product(s) must be returned complete, unused, in an undamaged state and in the original packaging.
- We will not refund you any supplementary costs arising if you chose a type of delivery other than the least expensive type of standard delivery offered by us.
- If the product(s) are not returned in their original condition, CareCo reserves the right to charge for repair or replacement of any product(s).
- We’re happy for you to unpack the item and inspect it properly. However, if you’ve used or installed it we will only make a partial refund to cover the loss in value of the product. This could be up to 50% of the price of the item.
- If on return of the goods, whether by post, self-delivery or courier, we find that necessary packaging is missing then we reserve the right to charge an £80 fee to repackage the product(s).
- Unfortunately we cannot accept returns on product(s) that are Made To Order, have been specially adapted to suit your requirements, or for products that can void Health & Safety regulations if used e.g. incontinence, bathroom or toilet products. A refund can only be given if the product(s) arrives faulty, damaged or incorrect. For incontinence products a refund can only be granted if you haven’t opened the outer packaging/wrapping.
- You can return the product(s) to one of our showrooms within 14 days of original delivery to receive a full refund (excluding delivery charge). This excludes items purchased through the showroom whereby a credit note will be issued.
If you wish to cancel your order before we’ve despatched it, please call 07748495131 to request cancellation. We try to dispatch things very quickly so if you need to cancel your order please do so as soon as possible!
Please note once we have despatched an item(s) to you, the item cannot be cancelled and the below returns process comes into effect with their respective charges.
When we don’t have to offer a refund
We don’t have to refund a customer if they:
- knew an item was faulty when they bought it
- damaged an item by trying to repair it themselves or getting someone else to do it (though they may still have the right to a repair, replacement or partial refund)
- no longer want an item (eg because it’s the wrong size or colour) unless they bought it without seeing it
You have to offer a refund for certain items only if they’re faulty, such as:
- personalised items and custom-made items, eg curtains
- perishable items, eg frozen food or flowers
- newspapers and magazines
- unwrapped CDs, DVDs and computer software